Posted 5:53 AM
by Blah blah
Danny!
Oh my God. I was checking out RBJ today after several months absence, and
Danny (aka Mighty Asian Thunder) is using my photo as
his avatar. And not just any photo. It's my swimming photo, the only photo I've posted of me with my shirt off. HAHAHA! Danny!!! I can't believe you actually dug through my photos for that one.
Here are the photos after Danny made me
go bald last year. He loves to modify my photos in Photoshop, for some reason. What a trip, man. You are hilarious! Even though Danny and I are pretty far apart politically (he's more a Rush Limbaugh fan), we have always gotten along online. Warm wishes to you and the lovely
Jocelyn!
Another thing: we BOTH like both
Kobe Tai and
Mary Poppins!
What a weird coincidence! How did we ever get from one to the other...? We are both twisted, I tell ya. Hahaha!
Kobe Tai looks like she is having so much fun...as does Mary Poppins. What does Mary yell in a porn movie filmed in California?
SuperCALIfragilisticexpialidocious!!!!!!
Danny wrote: "Internet stalkers are total losers... hell, have fun, let the person know who it really is... hiding behind your monitor is nothing but stupid to say the least... Kobe Tai rocks... I'd do Mary Poppins too." Go Danny!