Posted 9:49 AM
by Blah blah
Baby Pizza Delivery. Nicknames for me.
Haven't forgotten what I said. I am still reviewing those two relationship books in detail. In the meantime, please enjoy this:
All About My Vagina, by a girl in B.C., Canada. Detailed and amusing. Yes, I stumbled onto it by accident. No, I was not looking for vaginas.
Someone even translated this page
into Chinese!
I sent the link to
Christina in the hope of doing my part to promote sex education in China. Ha! She told me recently that she had barely learned anything about sex growing up and could never talk with her parents about it. Singaporeans have the same problem, right
Diana? (I used to date a Singaporean girl.) When I was about seven years old, an only child, my mom said once:
"Mon mon, what do you think about having a baby brother?"
"For Christmas? Cool! Ok." I thought it was like getting a pet.
Sure enough, the baby came the following year, though not at Christmas. I thought you just had to order it from a big Italian warehouse. It was some vast baby pizza delivery hotline, where you call them up and say: "Is this Gino's? I'd like a medium-sized Chinese pizza please...uhhh...a potato spud nose, heavy on the cheeks, and hold the diaper rash."
Yes, my family calls me "Mon mon." Ehem. Now you know. Please don't call me that. It feels weird from someone who's not a paternal unit. Here are some acceptable names people call me. Feel free to think of something else that's cute.
- By my grandma:
Lemon (she can't pronounce the "R").
- By
Mira:
Raymong or
Raymo
- By my housemate:
Raymond the nonsenchang. We don't know what the hell it means.
-
Ray-Ray
-
Sweetie
-
Sunshine (I like this one!)