Posted 6:53 AM
by Blah blah
Silicon Valley
This just made me LAUGH, because there's a LOT of truth in it! I probably will settle down somewhere else, not here. If you are a pretty girl in Silicon Valley, in every social event guys will swarm around you, competing for your time. Wednesday night I drove this pretty girl to a business mixer in Palo Alto (I had no romantic intention at all), and when we sat down in the super-crowded restaurant to have dinner, two guys eventually sat down with us. As the party was close to ending, several guys offered to take the girl home.
"Silicon Valley is where:
Housing is New York City expensive,
And traffic is Los Angeles bad,
But at least something unique we have,
Is the outrageous gas [prices].
Gals are all ugly yet taken,
Cuz it is like Engineering School,
A place where ugly Engineers are in hell,
And ugly gals are in heaven.
I Hate Silicon Valley
Thursday, July 12, 2001 at 00:03:47 (PDT)"