Tiger Cafe     
    

Thursday, December 19, 2002


Say Hi to All2Swift!

So! I’m delighted to join Tiger Café, but am at a loss as to how to introduce myself. I sought online guidance, but Blogspot appears to have done away with RG’s archives for the moment. I’ll eke out what I may, then.

I’m a Chinese-American from Arizona, a former swimmer/rollerblader/violinist/history major who left the arid Southwest to study in soggy New England. For the chance to treat ailments of the head and neck. The schooling is done; I’ve begun my residency.

I embrace pop culture, though my friends despise it. I enjoy the disparity. I’m a romantic, a sap who can’t resist the lure of action flicks. I love Austen and Amis, but have tired of post-modern lit. I’m drawn to the inherent intimacy of human interaction. Like many others in their twenties, I’ve spent the last decade seeking the One.

And last year, I found her [his wedding pix]. [Read his sweet love story of how he met his wife. -RG]


Home