Posted 9:54 PM
by Anonymous
Priority, My High Profile A**
Two things I've learned this past month: stress makes me angry and stress from work convinces me that I'm not cut out for the corporate world. I used to want to be a CEO, after all I have the
#1 trait of a CEO: Create then delegate your creation. Meaning, I have the vision, I just want/need someone else to do all the work... I think you've met him, his name is Raven.
My program manager is not only gone for a week vacation, but she's not even my boss anymore because she's moved onto another project. Another field manager, like I are now taking on her workload. Managing people is a full time job, but now the director wants us to staff for two programs that starts the first week in January. Every time I have a meeting,
This is high profile and must be priority! Then we close one subject and open another discussion on a different topic, again my director,
THIS is priority, you must work on this and staff 100 stores by Friday. Yeah, Priority My High Profile A**, because it is not worth my time to be stress out over a workload that should be distributed over four people, not two.

I realize this is my time to shine... to prove to my VP and director that I can get through working on three projects and still keep my sanity. That was before we received an email from our client stating that 20% of the people they secret shopped were not where they were supposed to be. That's right, it was
PRIORITY, get on the ball and call some people. Well I called and worked over 2 hours more than quitting time. I know some of you (shut up Raven) guys work 10-12+ hours a day; but I tell you what, work is for the birds. Get me out of this hell I call a cubical, because I'm ready to leave corporate america.
Have you seen
Office Space (right)? The neighbor mentions that they are in Las Colinas, a suburb of Dallas, TX. The traffic on Hwy 114 in the beginning of the movie, the malnurious trees no taller than a one-story building, the cubicles, and flatness of the surrounding... that's where I work, I work in Hell called Las Colinas.
I live Office Space, I am Office Space. Instead of a fax machine, a copier gives everyone nightmares. We even have a guy in the office that looks like Michael Bolton! ... he hates to be called Michael Bolton (hehe!) See why now I need to persue my creative dream of becoming a photographer? I just about had it, but Raven tries to convince me to hang out until we do move to San Francisco next year. I just don' t know how long I can take more of this "priority".