Tiger Cafe     
    

Sunday, December 15, 2002


From Sandy: So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!

Tiger Cafe, I had fun while it lasted. Unfortunately, because of my current schedule, I am unable to write anything meaningful and insightful. I've been experiencing symptoms of relapse from my depression and as a result, everything and anything is a trigger.

They say that from your most difficult hardships come inspiration. Since my diagnosis, I've felt the most inspired when depressed and I can easily find my voice through writing. At this time however, I feel that writing is tiresome and I can only find some peace of mind through distance and time. (Prozac would be great, but I don't have that either!) So I'm taking a temporary break from Tiger Cafe.

I was looking forward to sharing some of my past experiences with everyone and with anyone who needed reassurance, comfort, etc. whatever. But the timing was a little off because I've realized I am FAR from being who I want to be. BEFORE I can start to preach, I myself need to know that I am ok.

If it's ok with Ray, I'll be back when I get my refill of happy pills and once I find closure to some personal issues...

I guess this isn't really an "adios," but more like a "see ya later." I'll be lingering and visiting periodically to say HELLO. Ha, thought you got rid of me? Well I don't think so. Tiger Cafe needs a drama queen and I'm just stepping down from my throne temporarily :)

Sandy

[Come back soon, lady! Too bad you couldn't meet me last night at Eric's. -RG]


Home