Posted 1:13 PM
by Blah blah
Fotolog (Photos in Blog Format)
Check out
Fotolog! It's not a normal photo album. It's a place to post your photos one at a time in blog format. As the
FAQ says, "Fotolog is Blogger for people that don't write well." Hehe... It lets people leave comments for each photo.
Browse others' fotologs by
state and by
country. Blogging in Brazil has exploded recently, I've read. You can see that Brazil has the greatest number of fotologs outside of America.
I think it's an excellent way to supplement your written blog. For me, I don't post a lot of photos because I'm almost out of space on my Berkeley account. But with a side blog to complement my written entries, I could post photos on a regular basis!
For all of you who don't have server space for photos, please check this out. If you do set up a fotolog, please let us know your URL.