Tiger Cafe     
    

Friday, December 06, 2002


Feed the MIRA!

Our cowriter Mira is stressed out in the midst of final projects in TV production. She wrote: "What I ate today: 2 macaroons. 1 cup of pink grapefruit juice. 1 white chocolate cadbury finger. 1 sesame bagel with havarti and marble cheese. 1 homemade cinnabun. 1 styrofoam bowl of cream of cauliflower soup. 1 whole wheat bread roll. What I'm going to eat when I get home (a prediction): 1 clementine. 2 slices of honey dew melon. 1 slice of pineapple (now in season by Del Monte). 4 baby carrot sticks. 1 concentrated cup of orange pekoe tea with milk."

I replied:

Congrats on your video piece, Mira! I seriously need to get tips from you for my TV show.

Everyone, there is famine in Canada. FEED THE MIRA! FEED THE MIRA!

With your generous contribution, you too can fill the belly of one starving student. At the cost of only 1 dollar/day, you can keep her going with bowls of kimchee airlifted from California and dropped by parachute.


Home