Posted 6:30 PM
by Blah blah
Crazy Move!
It's plain crazy. We still cannot move into the new house. The loan company has been dragging their feet for two weeks on approving the loan, so the current owners will not give us the keys or let us move stuff into their garage.
However, the new tenants are moving into OUR place this Sunday. And people are coming to clean the carpets tomorrow (when we'll be making our old place spic and span).
That means we have to move ALL of our stuff (for my housemate, his girlfriend, and I) into his girlfriend's garage! Tonight! That is assuming we can fit three people's stuff (including furniture) into a two car garage.
Crossing our fingers, they will finally approve the loan sometime next week, and then we'll have to move AGAIN, into the new house. In the meantime we'll be homeless.
ARRGH. I still have a cold. Add this to my future move to Los Angeles, and I'll be moving three times in about one month.