Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, December 30, 2002


Cheating on Raven with Hugo Boss!

It may sound absurd, but Raven shouldn't use any other cologne than Armani Aqua di Gio.

Smell is a powerful sense. In which, the smell of Raven's old shirt would make me smile while I close my eyes and inhale all the scent all I could out of this dirty fabric. That brings up another point: Raven should NOT use my towel. As much as I love how Raven smells, I don't like to smell his dead cells lingering in MY towel. uh, we must work on that.

So last week for Christmas, Raven's grandmother gave him Hugo Boss cologne and his aunt gave him Tommy for Men. I thought I liked Hugo Boss, until Raven used it on Saturday. When I gave Raven a hug, I honestly felt guilty; I felt like I was cheating on Raven with Raven! Absurd? I know. It's the same man that I love and will marry, but it wasn't Raven in Armani Aqua di Gio... the man with the scent I fell in love with.

So that bring me to these questions:
  • Does Raven's cologne contain pheromones that seduced me?

  • Will I be able to get off of this 'drug' and be satisfied with Raven trying on other cologne?



  • Home