| Tiger Cafe | ||
Best | Links to Me | Blog News Links |
|
Home | Older pages
Med|Politics|Biotech|CS
Medicine
WebPath: Pathology
San Francisco Bay AreaPathology Links Medical Dictionary Clinical Pharm Review Drug Info Resources Medical Pharmacology Pharmacology Notebook Ron Rinehart's Drugs Page Tortora, Anatomy Cell Biology Book GASNet Anesthesiology Medical Biochemistry Medilexicon Metabolic Pathways, Biochem Microbiology Book Molec. Bio Guide Virtual Anesthesiology Textbook Free Medical Journals JAMA NEJM Anesthesiology Anesthesia & Analgesia Autopsy Report CRNA at Georgetown blog CRNA at USC blog DB's Medical Rants Interns' Diary MDapplicants.com Medlogs.com Non-Traditional Student Dr Jrnls RangelMD.com SOAP Notes: Natalie's Diary (Surgeon) Student Doctor Network Am. Soc. of Anesthesiologists CDC Duke PA Program Alumni Emerging Infectious Diseases Dr. Eugene Stead Free Medical Journals Harvard World Health News Medical Economics Medscape NCAHF NOVA (PBS) Occupational Outlook Handbook Physician Assistant World Primary Care Guide Quackwatch ScienceDaily Science Online Scientific American The Skeptic's Dictionary WHO Yahoo! Health News
Prof. Brad DeLong (Berkeley)
Asia/OceaniaCraig (founder of Craigslist) Duke (Oakland) Eric (SF) FitsandStarts (UCSF)* In Passing... (Berkeley) Prof. Larry Lessig (Stanford) Que Sera Sera SF Bay Area Journals SF Bay Bloggers Tessa
Alaysia (Sydney)
CanadaChina Blogs Christina1/C2/C3 (Nanjing) Ellen (Manila) John (Hangzhou) Kim Jong-Il (N. Korea) Patrick (Beijing) Unica Hija/Top 10 (Manila) Europe/Middle East
Emily (London)
MidwestJoyce (UK) Osama Bin Laden Saddam Hussein Stuart Hughes (BBC) (London) Supermodels/SALTYT (Paris) NY/DC/New England
All2Swift (Yale)
South/SouthwestBazima (NYC) Edie, dating blog (NYC) Gawker (NYC) Gothamist (NYC) Halley (Boston) Harvard Weblogs Jeff (New Jersey) Joe (Charlottesville, VA)* Josh/Cyan Pictures (NYC) Julie (cooking blog) (NYC) Prof. Paul Krugman (Princeton) Phineas (NYC)* Thea (Dartmouth) Ze's Blog (NYC) Southern California
Anna (San Diego)
OtherBich Ngoc (LA) Bill (LA) Charlie (San Diego) Jason (LA) Kaila1/Kaila2 (LA) Mark Kines (LA) Pamie (LA) Peggy (Orange County) Wil Wheaton (LA)
Best of Craigslist
NewsBreakup Girl Bunnie Damn Hell Ass Kings FuckedCompany HowStuffWorks Internalmemos Kuro5hin.org Mark Cuban Blog Metafilter PickUpYourOWNDamnSocks! Rabbit Blog Technorati Technorati Profile True Porn Clerk Stories
Salon.com
PoliticsYahoo! Full Coverage Google News New York Times Charlie Rose ![]() Commonwealth Club ![]() Conversations w/ History (Berkeley)Council on Foreign Relations C-SPAN ![]() Frontline (PBS) ![]() National Public Radio (NPR) NewsHour (PBS) ![]() NOVA (PBS) ![]() Rice Univ. Webcasts ![]() World Affairs Council ![]() Agence France-Presse AlterNet Ananova Asia Times Online Associated Press Atlantic Monthly BBC News Brookings Institution Business 2.0 BusinessWeek CBS MarketWatch CNN CNN/Money Council on Foreign Relations The Economist Financial Times Forbes Foreign Affairs Fortune Globe and Mail The Guardian/The Observer The Guardian Weblog Inc The Independent Investor's Business Daily Le Monde diplomatique Los Angeles Times Mother Jones New Yorker NY Times Magazine New York Review of Books Newsweek NOW Bill Moyers Poynter Reuters San Francisco Chronicle San Jose Mercury News Scientific American Slate South China Morning Post Time The Times Wall St. Journal OpinionJournal United Nations News United Press International U.S. Congress (THOMAS) U.S. State Department Washington Monthly Washington Post Wired World Sex News Yahoo! Finance Yahoo! News YaleGlobal
Adam Felber
EntertainmentAir America Radio ![]() Daily Kos Eric Alterman Eschaton The Gadflyer Howard Dean John Kerry Michael Moore MoveOn.org PollingReport Scott Rosenberg (SF) This Modern World Whitehouse.org
Metacritic
SoftwareOnline Film Critics Society Yummy Women Yahoo! Movies AskMen.com AtomFilms Crime Library Daily Show Jon Stewart ![]() David Letterman ![]() Drew's Script-O-Rama Eric Conveys an Emotion Esquire Great American Speeches Greg (movie making) Hollywood Reporter Hong Kong Entertainment How to Write Drama IFilm Joe Frank ![]() Loveline (Adam & Dr. Drew) movieblog The Onion Roger Avary (film blog) SalsaCrazy Screenwriting (Daniel Knauf) Screenwriters Utopia The Smoking Gun Stupid Movie Physics Supermodels (SALTYT) Television Without Pity Tom Cruise|TC 2 Variety View Askew (Kevin Smith) Virtual Producer Ze's Page
OraclePower Tutorials
BiotechEverything Oracle dBforums Oracle Mag Oracle Tech Network VisualRoute (traceroute) Microsoft Developer Network Microsoft .NET Sun Java Page Sun Java Documentation Java Dev. Journal Alan Williamson (JDJ editor) Dave Winer Prof. David Eppstein Prof. Jon Pearce M. Fowler (Refactoring) Computerworld Discuss.Develop.com Game Programming IBM alphaWorks IBM developerWorks Mathtools.net OpenGL Robocode (IBM, Java) Slashdot TopCoder W3C Activities W3Schools Tutorials Webmonkey
NCBI
Bioinformatics.Org Bay Area Bioinf Disc Gp O'Reilly Bioinf Stanford Guide to Bioinf Bioinf Courses (BioTech) Google Bioinformatics Google Bioinf Journals Google Medical Inf Intl Soc Comp Bio Science Online Public Lib. of Sci Bio S*Star Online Lectures Stanford Comp. Molec Bio Stanford Comp. Genomics Stanford Microarray DB UCSC Bioinformatics * New links |
Thursday, November 28, 2002
Whose Line is it Anyway?
This improvisational comedy show is, to me, THE funniest show on TV. It started in Britain and played for several years before coming to the America, where it's now hosted by Drew Carey. Here's one entire show from its transcript archive: Episode #219 Drew: Good evening and welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway? On tonight's show...please don't squeeze the Greg Proops! [Grep hosted the hilarious dating show Rendez-View. Its website is gone, which seems to tell me "cancellation." :( ] That's funny, he never has a second cup...Wayne Brady. You're soaking in it! Colin Mochrie! And, my bologna has a first name, it's Ryan Stiles! I'm your host Drew Carey, come on down let's have some fun! Hello, hello! Hey...welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway?, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter. That's right, just like union solidarity to a major league umpire. The points don't matter. Ha ha ha ha. Uh, if you never saw the show before, what happens is, uh, these guys are gonna come down, they're gonna make up everything you see right off the top of their heads, and then we award them points. I don't know why, the points don't matter. They're like vows at a celebrity wedding, they just don't matter. And uh...(laughs) And then uh, we announce a winner. And then the winner gets to do a little something special, and the loser has to shave the cat. Uhh...so I wouldn't be that good if I was you. Heh heh heh. Uh, let's get the show started with a game called Weird Newscasters. This is for all four of you. Greg, you're gonna be the anchor of a news program. And everybody else is gonna help ya out. Colin, you're the co-anchor. You're way too open about your personal problems. (Wayne laughs) Drew: Oh, and it says here you're way too open about your personal problems. Isn't that a coincidence? (Greg smiles at Colin and nudges Colin with his shoulder) Drew: Uh, Wayne, you're gonna be doin' the sports. You are an overzealous woman at a church revival meeting. And, Ryan, you're doin' the weather, and you're an ag-heh heh heh. You're an aggressive barfly being repeatedly ejected from a bar. So...you're me. So whenever you hear the music go ahead and start the news, Greg. (Weird Newscasters music plays) Greg: Good evening. I'm Alarmingly Huge. And this is the action news. Nationwide law enforcement officials honor the Los Angeles Police Department with a congeniality award. And Arizona changes its state motto to "Damn, it's hot." Colin? Colin: You know, recently I've gained five pounds. Do you think it's because I'm a cannibal? I don't...ohhh, the boil. (pretends to touch his bum) Greg: Speaking of...round objects, let's throw it over to Wayne at the sports desk, Wayne. Wayne: Whoo! Sports! You better play some sports! Look at...(slaps his knees) That's right, like it says, first Ephesians, John eighteen through Zebekiah 29, he who runs the ball, catches the ball, it's good, amen touchdown! Yes! That's what I said! That's what I said! (does a dance) Whoo! Whoo! Colin: (to Greg) How come you never call anymore? Wayne: 'Cause you're the devil. (speaks in tongues) Greg: Now, Colin, it's time to throw it over to the weather desk, because we've got a big holiday weekend coming up. What's on store for us, Ryan? Ryan: (drunkenly) Thank you Greg. Well, let's have a look at the weather in the weekend. It's gonna be awful, it's gonna be rainin' all weekend. But I can make it sunny for one more drink. I'm just askin' for one more drink, that's all I'm askin' for. (takes an imaginary cigarette out of his shirt pocket and puts it in his mouth) We got clouds rollin' in on Sunday...(is about to light an imaginary match) Oh, I can't smoke in here, is that what you're sayin'? I can't-I hope I have the right suggestion, I've totally forgotten. (smokes the cigarette, gets picked up by the shoulder) Hey! Let go of me! Hey, what are ya doin'? Hey! (is slammed against something) (as a sound effect) Kink! There's a board there! Kink! Hey, what the? Kink! Hey, I can't-Kink! Hey, why don't ya-Kink! Oh, I'm gonna faint now, I can't...(keels over face first) I can't remember my (laughing) sugges-tion. (Drew gets out of his seat and walks over to Ryan with one of the cue cards. He taps Ryan on the head and shows the card. Ryan reads it. Ryan stands back up.) Ryan: Oh, you're kickin' me out, are ya? Oh, you're kickin' me out, are ya? Why, you b - oh, you're kickin' me out, are ya? (gets carried behind the stage. A short moment later he walks back onto the stage.) Oh, I'm not leavin' that easy! Oh, I'm not goin' that - (gets picked up again) oh! Okay! Hey, are you repeatedly kickin' me outta here? Stop that! (leaves again) Oh, I'll be back, oh yeah. Taxi! Greg: Well, thank you for that....report, Ryan. Well, I guess we'll eighty-six the clouds and ask for some sunshine, eh, Col? Wayne: (clapping and dancing) Just ask! Whoo! Greg: And, uh... Colin: Sunshine makes me break out in blisters. Greg: Sure. Colin: Big ones, like about this... Greg: (annoyed) Enough! That's... Ryan: Oh, I'll get back to ya. Greg: ...all the... Ryan: (poking his hand out from behind a fixture on at the back of the stage) I see the... (Weird Newscasters music plays) Ryan: Oh, I'll get back... Greg: Good night, Ryan. Drew: (buzz) I'll give a thousand points to the quick witted-quick, quick-thinking stagehand, that ran across to help Ryan out. Ryan: (to the other cast) Who was it? Wasn't it Drew? Oh. Drew: Have a little of this. (takes a drink from his mug) Heh heh. How come Drew can't read the cards? I dunno. Ryan: Heh heh heh heh. Drew: Okay, let's go on to a game called Questionable Impressions. This is for all four of you. I love this game. Questionable Impressions. Greg and Wayne, you're gonna start a scene, but in addition to speaking only in questions, they must also do a different impression every time they come on, (to Colin) even if they can't do impressions, really. (Colin looks around) Drew: What I need from the audience is a place where there's a sense of urgency. (audience shouts suggestions) Drew: Bus stop. I guess there could be a sense of urgency at a bus stop. Now, if you fail to ask a question, or if the impression is really bad, I'll buzz 'em out, (buzz) and next person can take their place. (the cast laughs) Wayne: This'll be quick. Ryan: Get ready on that buzzer, buddy. Drew: Yeah. (laughs) So, uh, whenever you're ready, you're at a bus stop. Questionable Impressions. Wayne: (as Fat Albert) Hey, hey, hey. Where's the bus today? Greg: (as Daffy Duck) Hold on a minute! Do you know what time the bus stops, buster? Wayne: Why'd you spit on me? Greg: What's the matter? (in Wayne's face) Can't stand a little spit? (starts to jump around crazily and goes behind Wayne) Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Wayne: Who the hell are you? Greg: The question is, who are you? Wayne: I'm Fat Albert. (Drew buzzes. Greg watches Wayne leave to the left as Ryan enters from the right) Greg: (turns around quickly) Trying to sneak up behind me, eh? Ryan: (as Katherine Hepburn) You wouldn't have an extra transfer I could borrow, would you? Greg: What do I look like, lady, a driver? I'm a duck! Ryan: (looks up) Does it feel like it's starting to rain to you? Greg: (laughs, gives up) (Drew buzzes. Colin enters.) Colin: (as Rocky Balboa) Hey, where's the bus? Ryan: Aren't you the bus driver? Colin: Why would I be driving a bus, yo? (mimes hitting a punching bag) Ryan: Well, then why are you wearing a bus driver's outfit? (Colin shrugs and laughs. Drew buzzes, and Greg replaces Colin. Greg gets on his knees and holds his hands on his head as if his thumbs are his ears) Greg: (as Yoda) Waiting, you are? Ryan: Well, aren't you just the cutest little thing I've ever seen? Greg: Teach you? Will you like to learn? Ryan: (laughing) Oh, god. (Wayne replaces Ryan. Wayne walks slinkily to Greg) Wayne: (as Jar-Jar Binks) Oh, you wait for bus tooo? (uses his hands as floppy ears) Greg: (trying not to laugh) Y-heh...y-heh...from-from... Drew: (buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz) Thank you very much. That was a great-that was a great Jar-Jar Binks. We'll be donating ten thousand points in Wayne Brady's name to the NAACP. (Wayne lowers his head in shame and holds his fist forward) Drew: Heh heh. That's right, man. It's time we made- Wayne: I make my people proud! Drew: It's time we made a stand! Now let's go on to a game called Scenes From a Hat. This is for all four of you. Greg and Wayne, go to one spot, Ryan and Colin, go to the other. Before the show, we asked the audience to write down different scenes they'd like to see, acted out by the performers. And we take the best ones, and we put 'em in this hat. And I'm gonna read them out, see how many the performers can act out. Let's start with "disconcerting tattoos to find on your girlfriend." Wayne: Jeffrey lives here? What...?! Ryan: Come out of there you crazy rabbit? Greg: What? (reads it upside down) Oh...'this side up. Drew: (buzz) Colin: Am I doing all right? Call 555...(confused look) Drew: (buzz) Unlikely cowboy songs. Ryan: Things are great in the city! The city! The city! The city! Drew: (buzz) Greg: (playing the guitar/banjo?) Well, ma' woman stayed true, and I'm sober. Ryan: (playing the guitar/banjo?) Oh, I've been on the range for forty-five days, and the cow's lookin' good to meee... Drew: Unlikely. Ryan: (raising his voice) to meee! Drew: (buzz) Unlikely cowboy songs. Ryan: (lower) to meee... Drew: (buzz buzz) Unlikely cowboy songs. Wayne: (playing the guitar/banjo?) Oh, I can't wait, to go to Harlem, I can't wait, no not at all! (throws his hat into the air) Yee-hee! Drew: (buzz) The worst thing to find in your parachute pack. Greg: (jumps off of the step, pulls the cord. He looks up with confusion) Miniature Snickers? Drew: (buzz) (Colin pulls the cord. A book comes out of the parachute, Colin reads from it.) Colin: What to do when your parachute doesn't open... Drew: (buzz) All right. Things you shouldn't do after heavy drinking. Wayne: I love you...(points to his wedding ring) Drew: (buzz) Greg: (Hebrew accent) Now, vere's this boy ve're gonna circumcise? Drew: (buzz) Ryan: This is your captain speaking... Drew: (buzz) Colin: (reads from a card, tiredly) The points don't matter... Drew: (drinks from his mug) Questions you'd like to ask a Miss American contestant. Ryan: Excuse me! Can I get some of that? Drew: (buzz buzz buzz) We'll be right back with more Whose Line is it Anyway?, don't go anywhere, we'll be right back. (commercial break) Drew: Welcome back to Whose Line is it Anyway?, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter. That's right...Whose Line is it Anyway?, the show that Hillary Clinton wants to host next year, even though she's never seen it. (Wayne and Ryan clap) Drew: Uh, now let's go on to a game called Whose Line. Believe it or not, we have a game called Whose Line, here on Whose Line. Uh, this is for Colin and Ryan. And, in this game, our audience, uh, before the show, we asked out audience to write down random lines...here's Ryan's... Ryan: Thank you. Drew: And here's Colin's. Put those in your pocket. They've never seen 'em before, and they have to use those lines during the scene. Uh, you're gonna be acting out a scene from Braveheart. The night before the crucial battle with the English, William Wallace, who is Colin, and his fellow warrior Ryan, realize that they're vastly outnumbered. Colin: (thick Scottish accent) Och, we're vastly outnumbered! Ach! (Spit falls from Colin's mouth. He wipes his mouth. Colin lifts up his kilt and flashes the enemy.) Och, that didn't a-seem to sway them. Ryan: I'm a bit worried. I know I took the oath of the Whatever-We-Are's. Unfortunately I'm Dutch. And we Dutch have a saying back in Holland. And that saying is, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" Colin: Och, we've got to come up with a plan. Or we will-our heads will be cut off and put on a pike and they'll ride through and go, "look, I got a head on a pike!" And I cannot have that! Ryan: Oh, they're gonna take your freedom, and you know it. Colin: Oh, they cannot take my freedom, but they can take me haggis. 'Cause I didn't like it much ever-never-never. (wipes lips) Okay. Ryan: (steps back from Colin) I'm gonna stand over here, if you don't mind. Colin: Wait, I'm starting to remember what my father told me. Ryan: Your dear old daddy? Colin: Do I sound a wee bit like a pirate? Ryan: Aye, you do. (makes bagpipes sounds) Reeee...reeee...reeee... Colin: Aye...I'll-I'll sing it then, I'll sing the advice me father gave me. Ryan: Reeee, a-ree-a-ree-aree-a-ree Colin: "I am woman, hear me roar." Ryan: Oh. Colin: Och, ah... Ryan: Well...that seemed awful appropriate, didn't it? Colin: Och, well uh...well, he wore the kilt, you know, I kept thinkin', oh, he looks a w-a wittle bit wike a woman. Ryan: So you're a woman is what you're telling me? Colin: No! Och! No, look! (raises his kilt, drops it, then raises it again) Och! I am a woman! Ryan: You are a woman! Have you not noticed? Colin: No, I've been too busy shoutin'. Ryan: Ah, there's nothing wrong with bein' a woman. My mother was the greatest woman (chuckling) that ever lived. Colin: Aye. Ryan: She'd wake me up in the morning, she'd said, "wee, Charlie..." Colin: Oh, you're Irish now. Ryan: (chuckling) Yes. We moved a lot when I was a child. Colin: Aye. Ryan: My father was a military man. She'd say, "aye, boy, get up, it's a new day, and...'my friends all call me Mister Tuggy.'" She was a bit off at the time. Colin: Aye, I guess so. Och, I've got a plan. Ryan: Aye. Colin: There's two of us... Ryan: One, two, aye, right. Colin: And ten thousand of them. Ryan: Right. Colin: So we'll confuse 'em. Ryan: You're doing a good job on me! Colin: We'll run straight through them, shouting our battle cry, and they'll be so a-feared at us with their eyes a-blazin' and their legs a-pumpin', they'll run for cover. Ryan: Aye, suddenly, I've forgotten the cry. Colin: How can you forget the cry? Ryan: I've forgotten it. Colin: It goes like this..."I see Paris, I see France, I see someone's underpants." Ryan: I see Paris! (runs and lifts his kilt) Colin: I see France! (copies Ryan) Ryan & Colin: I see someone's underpants! Drew: (buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz) That'll be a thousand points and an apology to everybody watching this from Scotland. Ryan: Master of dialects. Drew: Impressions, dialects, you guys do it all. Ryan: Whatever. Drew: Let's go on to a game called Three-Headed Broadway Star. This is for Wayne, Ryan, and Colin. They're gonna be helped out by Laura Hall and Linda Taylor. Laura Hall and Linda Taylor. What they're gonna do is, they're gonna pretend to be a strange three-headed Broadway star, and what happens, they have to make up a Broadway song, one word at a time, and what we need from the audience is the name of an unlikely Broadway musical. (audience shouts suggestions) Drew: Trashmen. Trashmen, the Broadway musical. And, uh, what would be the name of the hit love song from Trashmen the musical? (audience shouts suggestions) Drew: They Threw It Away. The hit love song from Trashmen the musical. Go ahead. One word at a time. (love song starts) Wayne: Where Ryan: are Colin: the Wayne: trash Ryan: men? Colin: Huh? Wayne: Where Ryan: are Colin: the Wayne: guys Ryan: who Colin: pick Wayne: up Ryan: all Colin: the Wayne: trash Ryan: that Colin: you Wayne: throw Ryan: awaaay... Colin: My Wayne: mother Ryan: never Colin: called Wayne: me Ryan: a Colin: good Wayne: son. Ryan: She Colin: called Wayne: me Ryan: a Colin: bad Wayne: son. Ryan: She Colin: chastised Wayne: me Ryan: in Colin: the Wayne: most Ryan: un-us-u-al... Colin: (high voice) wa-aay. Wayne: They Ryan: I Colin: called Wayne: you Ryan: almost Colin: free. Wayne: Throw Ryan: my Colin: refuse Wayne: a Ryan: little Colin: higher. Wayne: Throw Ryan: my Colin: refuse Wayne: fartherrr Ryan: than Colin: you (music slows down) Wayne: ever Ryan: imagined Colin: possible. Wayne: Throw Ryan: my Colin: heart Wayne: a-waaaaaay. (Wayne, Ryan, and Colin hug each other as the music ends) Drew: All right. We'll be right back with more Whose Line, find out who the winner is, don't go away! (commercial break) Drew: Welcome back to Whose Line is it Anyway? The winner tonight, Wayne Brady. Wayne Brady's the winner. And, uh, what we're gonna do tonight, since we lost, we're gonna do a Hoedown for ya, with the help of Laura Hall on the piano. So what we need from the audience, we need a suggestion of a-a stage of life that causes you anxiety. (audience shouts suggestions) Drew: Puberty, Let's do the puberty hoedown. Laura Hall, whenever you're ready, take it away. Greg: (screechy teenager voice) My voice was high and screechy, my hair was lank and freaky I walked around the school feeling full-on totally geeky But the thing I hate most, when I went to the dance Was getting dragged across the lawn, in my underpants Drew: Well, I hated high school, I did not have a ball I just hated, walking through the hall I hated going to every class 'Cause the pimples on my face. But now they're on my ass! Colin: The hardest time of my life, was going through puberty It seemed like everything around, just excited me Now listen to me now, this isn't one of my rants When you go through puberty, do not wear sweat pants Ryan: I didn't handle the puberty thing too well In fact for me, it was like going to hell And it was kind of 'barrassing, if the truth be told 'Cause when I went through it, I was forty-two years old. All: Forty-two years oooold! Ryan: (over the audience) I'm only forty now. Drew: Hey! We'll be right back with more Whose Line! Don't go anywhere! Stay right where you are. (commercial break) Drew: Hey! Welcome back to Whose Line is it Anyway? We're gonna end the show tonight with, uh, Greg and Wayne readin' the credits. You guys are gonna read the credits as two obnoxious cat-calling construction workers. Good night everybody. Thanks for watchin', see ya next time. Wayne: (using a jackhammer) Hey... Greg: Hey...hey, Dan Patterson, look at those. Wayne: Hey Dan! Hey, Ryan Stiles, whoo-hoo! (tweaks his nipples) Greg: Jimmy Mulville right here. (gestures to his crotch) Right here. Wayne: Tom Park, you want some of this over here? Greg: Park this, huh? Greg & Wayne: Wayne Brady! (high-five each other) (Colin and Ryan stand up from their seats and yell something at Greg and Wayne. Ryan start using a jackhammer.) Wayne: (to Ryan and Colin) Hey, come on over here, hey. Greg: (mumbles something) Whoa! Whoooa...(shows his butt to Ryan and Colin) Wayne: How do you like this? Hey, Melinda Cote. Alison Sideris. Greg: Like it like that, huh? John O' Brien. (Wayne tries to talk while using the jackhammer, but it vibrates his words) Greg: I got your Sherrie Lucas right here.
|