Posted 8:53 AM
by Anonymous
So I finally talked to the
Yellow Man Oprah of Kingdom Come.
Here are my observations/discoveries:
0. He has some kind of American accent.
1. He has a low voice. Lower than I had assumed.
2. He doesn't know how to work his battery-operated phone.
3. He can chat up a storm better than Oprah.
4. True to his Libra ways, he balances everything and is astute in that sense. (also balances his head on his pillow really well)
5. He has met a shitload of interesting people.
6. The whole time, the vision of his mouth moving on that picture he has up on the top right corner of Tiger Cafe flowed in and out of my head. Kind of like a basic animated GIF.
7. I'm pretty certain he's normal.
8. It was almost 1 a.m. when I pressed the end button.
9. Glad it was his phone bill and not mine. Muahhh ha ha.
Conclusion: I finally talked to my host on Blogger and that was nice. Who knew that there was so much RBJ gossip. We both laughed about the same people and that was uncanny and even better, it was funny as hell. Now, back to Esquire Daily. O.K. Raymond, now please go see that waif.