Posted 9:25 AM
by Anonymous
More than 40% of asian women marry outside their race
"Examining a national trend...(more than 40% of asian women marry outside their race, and almost all to white men. This vs. only 5% of white women who marry outside their race)"
I was actually researching my next blog,
Asian American vs. Americans of Asian Descent, but came across
this poll for ASIAN FEMALES ONLY! The questions asked were as simple as, "Do you dye or bleach your hair so that it is not black?," to a more difficult one to answer, "Again if you answered that you find Caucasian features more attractive, this must imply that you find white women (who have Caucasian features) more attractive than Asian women (who have Asian features) since you find Caucasian features more attractive than Asian features in general."
Granted, I have dated 100% white males (that's because of my Caucasian fetish, we concluded in an earlier blog *rolls eyes*). According to this poll my choices are
1. I never found Asian Men attractive (*Hello Russell Wong & Jet Li)
2. I've never been around other Asians (*True; therefore, never had the chance to relate to other ABA)
My peeve about this poll is that it is too black and white. The poll makes it seem like if you dislike Asian features, you hate yourself. WHOA! How did they conclude that? I find all sorts of non-Asian physical features attractive, but I also find other Asian features more attractive than not. Eventually, we will all be one race anyway.