Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, November 20, 2002


Danny's Compliment. Christina Says Hi!

Raven told me that Danny had written this compliment about us. Thank you, Danny!

"I ran across a very interesting group blog a few months back and though I have not read it daily, I do tend to read it at least once a week. It is set up by this cat Raymond, the service he provides is pretty good and it brings a group of people together to do what they like most, write.

It is interesting what you find online, anything that you want, just with a little iota of searching and you can find it. I tend to look into more of the writing sections, because it interests me. Raymond's site is one of the better group sites that I have seen. I have also run across multiple sites where it seems it is all about swinger sex; those kind of make me feel queasy. It is never really hot women in swinger groups, it is filled with really ugly like 40-year-old women that look like they have been using drugs far too long. Their husbands are 70's peacenik rejects, still living in tie dye."

That's a gulp of pure Danny for ya. It's amazing that someone as conservative as he is reading the blog of an ex-Berkeley guy.

Christina sent me links to her recent pix. She says hi to you from Nanjing! I have told her that she rarely shows her teeth when she smiles. Here she looks like she's poking fun at that.



Home