Tiger Cafe     
    

Tuesday, August 20, 2002


The week before last, I took two girls to a big, mainly Asian dance party. It turned out to be a huge meat market. We drank some shots of tequila. I was dancing closely with my friend when I felt her chin starting to sink into my neck and shoulder. Her eyes closed and we began to slow dance. After a few minutes, she just collapsed into my arms like a beanbag doll. She and the other girl had both become drunk. All these guys who had been dancing with us later surrounded us, offering help. We got them home ok eventually. What an exhilarating night we had!

From RBJ: What Turns You On?

I said:

"I like confidence in women.

A hint of shyness is seductive too.

Someone who is artistic and romantic is instantly more attractive too. Good at flirting and a good listener. Laughs easily.

Physically, I tend to like long or medium length hair, a curvy body, and a sense of style and fashion. Highlighted or dyed hair is cool too. A broad smile. Trusting, open eyes. Physically graceful and moves well. A good dancer."

This is sorta my general type. But I'm open and flexible, of course.


Home