Posted 2:48 PM
by Blah blah
Just saw my financial advisers today. It feels great to have someone helping me figure out how to use my money. Yeah! I installed
Quicken and will try to start making financial statements for myself. Discipline discipline. Maybe I should track the inordinate amount of time I spend blogging the same way, which I need to cut. For those of you who have never gone to see a financial planner, I HIGHLY recommend it! They don't charge you. They make money more from the mutual funds or other products their financial company offers, if you freely decide to buy them (or not.) If you want to feel more in control of your life and do something practical, try this! They answered all of my uncertainties about investing, taxes, and what my options are in this current brutal market.
This point-of-sale (POS) project is going well! I found out a lot of practical info for my friend this week. Next week we may start changing her business data. It feels good to help someone on a personal level and in a practical way! That in itself is an inspiration.