Tiger Cafe     
    

Sunday, July 07, 2002


Where are you, my cowriters? S X? J A? And you know whom? Tap tap...

Michelle

Michelle, a blonde lady from Germany who seems like a shy actress, left a surprising note in my guestbook yesterday. She, a huge Michael Jackson fan, had found me from my post about Jackson and his album Invincible last year. She wrote (about me?): "One e.g. wrote about MJ's online-chat past year. It's funny. He was very critical, but I can accept it that way. Nobody has to love MJ just because I do. And it's not like just because you don't love somebody you're disrespecting the person. I felt the critic of that person was very well-thought, and I like to read it that way then. It's totally fine with me."

Thanks, Michelle! I do respect Jackson and meant it exactly as you said. I glanced through her site and she's a fantastic artistic photographer! I like this series of photos of her, plus she has a cute cat Moorao.

The most disturbing part of her site is her biography. Her text is extremely small and very very hard to read. Her life sounds absolutely HORRIFYING:

Michelle says she was sexually abused from ages six to twelve by a total of six people.
Taken from her parents (her mom was sent to prison for drugs) and sent to a home for children.
Raised by her maternal grandmother. Parents divorced.
Suffered from anorexia.
Had suicidal thoughts and had attempted suicide several times.
Been in therapy but not found a satisfying therapist yet.
Had many surgeries on her hip, which is damaged somehow.
Been in and out of many relationships.
Started a business...her field is graphic design.

Please send her your good wishes. I don't know what to say, Michelle. You obviously have huge huge psychological issues, and it's gonna take time, therapy, and a lot of supportive friends to help you conquer your demons. I am pleased that you are pushing forward with your life and trying to be happy and productive. Be careful with how you seem to rush into meeting new guys, though. You've got a lot of work to do on yourself. Warm wishes!


Home