Tiger Cafe     
    

Wednesday, July 03, 2002



Say Hi to My New Cowriter: S X

So ... Hi there. Umm ... this is strange. I'm online again and what's more I'm blogging on someone else's page? Stage fright! I don't know what to say.

Maybe I should tell you a little about myself? OK, I'm female. I am in the 20-30 age bracket. I currently reside in an annoyingly bustling yet dullish little city/island in Malaysia. I continously suffer withdrawal pangs after having left Manhattan a year ago, thus am trying to make my way back there. (It doesn't help that the job situation seems to be getting worse, does it?) I work in an American company whose name you'd recognize but whose prestige doesn’t make me feel any better about myself because I have no real passion for what I’m doing.

Eventually, through my writing (if I can keep it up ... oops Raymond, I shouldn’t have said that, should I? Now that I’ve committed, that is.) you’ll discover all my little neuroses, quirks, deep-seated psychosis ... I’m exaggerating ( a little). Maybe you’ll come to learn a little bit about what it’s like to be an NYC girl trapped in the body of a Malaysian-dweller.

Oh god ... enough of the intro stuff. I never liked doing it. Let’s see if I can be less awkward tomorrow.


Home