Posted 7:04 PM
by hx
Oof. I'm finally here :) I was beginning to think the gods were trying to tell me something, after all the problems I had trying to join up and sign on and post and...! :)
Thanks for the invitation to contribute, Raymond, and hi to everyone :) <--- me big smiley user, you noticed??
Well... now that I'm online and can post at last, I have no clue what to say. Which is par for the course, so I'll cheat by riffing on Raymond's dreamy mood :) see Raymond, i'm giving you one of my first-borns after all. aren't i brave? :)
***
i like shadows.
i like long dark alleyways at night, winding streets that lead to old houses with dim lights in their kitchens. i like the places where people go to disappear, where the broken fall through the cracks and find comfort in being lost together.
i like the sleazy bars filled with people whose eyes have seen what i have, who know what it's like to be on the wrong end of fate and fortune.
i like tempting fate. i walk where you would walk, if you didn't have a home, and children, and a dog. i walk your walk for you, i tell you what i see, i share my visions of heaven and of hell.
come walk my walk with me ;)