Posted 7:37 PM
by Blah blah
Mr. Oprah
Trixy calls me the "male version of Oprah" in her blog link list. I guess cuz this blog seems to have a 90% female readership. HAHAHA! Actually, I rarely cry, even at funerals. And I can be pretty businesslike and unsentimental about relationships when it's necessary. Every morning I need to look in the mirror and repeat to myself: "I am NOT a
SNAG (Sensitive New Age Guy)! I am NOT a boring nice guy. I can be a cocky bad boy sometimes. I can be a jerk when necessary." There...I'm free...whew!
I remember one time I was flying back from a business trip to New Mexico. When we changed planes in Phoenix, my seatmate was this pretty Asian girl from Intel. (I have tended to meet Intel women when I've flown through Phoenix, for some reason.) We spent the rest of our flight talking and joking. It was totally harmless and friendly. I didn't try to get her number. My coworker on the flight was this sexist jerk who would hit on all the women throughout our whole trip, from flight attendants to waitresses to hotel clerks. He had no finesse or shame and would make me cringe. After we landed, he stared at me bug-eyed. "You just TALKED to her the whole time? Nothing else?" "Sure," I said. "God!" he sighed. "If only I had been in your seat.
You are like an herbivore in a field of sheep."
Here's what I wrote last year about
The irresistible allure of the slightly gay heterosexual man. JGE (Just Gay Enough). Agree?
By the way, how many who read this blog are guys? Raise your hands!