Tiger Cafe     
    

Sunday, July 28, 2002


More Pix

From the beach party (left to right):
1. Steve and Amabelle
2. Jasmin and her boyfriend Mike (AHA we gotcha, Jasmin!)
3. A bunch of people looking lost



Here is Mike's story of Amabelle and Felicia's May BBQ (with photos).

I met several cool people:
- Amabelle, whom I met last December when Christine was in town.
- Chris, the gay Malaysian guy whom I said is really cool! He just finished a 24 hour Blog-a-thon yesterday.
- Felicia, Amabelle's sister, who's in law school at Berkeley and about to leave for Vietnam.
- James, a Berkeley English major who took a couple of years off of school to edit a gaming magazine, FiringSquad.
- Jasmin and Mike, above.
- Mike, whom I also met last December.
- Min Jung came over to give me a hug. She had some of her writing recently published in a Canadian magazine, and she has a nice low voice.
- Nicole, a cute blonde who wants to study international law.
- Peter, the guy I mentioned below.
- Rita, Mike's girlfriend.
- Shinobu, a Japanese guy originally from Vancouver who works here at Oracle. We may hook up later.

I just took these pix of myself tonight:



Home