Posted 1:09 AM
by Blah blah
From
Unica Hija:
Ten Replies to Raymond
1. Being the only girl means you probably can pin all your brothers in wrestling. Plus you must be a good flirt.
Well, I HAVE punched my brother when I was young. And I HAVE been told I can charm my way out of anything. :) Is that good or bad? Don't know. It comes in handy sometimes. : )
2. I feel a subliminal craving for: Hello Kitty handbags, the new Powerpuff Girls movie, an Anna Kournikova Omega watch, Purina Dog Chow, and the urge to put $10,000 down on a Lexus SC 430 convertible, with 0% financing. Where do I sign?
See! It's working already*. Let me try. *You.are.buying.Unica.Hija.a.technomarine.watch.and.shipping.it.to.her.home.address.*
Rats. Not working.
3. Golf is better done on grass than in a condo. Even if it IS with a very good friend in the privacy of your own home.
Not if you're absolutely BAD in it. At least, no one can see how I suck. : ) After a few months, I'll make my debut in the green. Besides, fake grass is low maintenance. : )
4. Me too, if I had a beach. In the meantime, I practice diving in my inflatable kiddie pool. Just saw this episode of Friends:
JOEY: Whatever Monica says, we shouldn't feel left out if she doesn't invite us along. We're more mature now. If I want to sit home and chug some beer, so be it!
CHANDLER: Hey, I'm 29 years old, and if I want to stay home for a quiet evening with some books, I am entitled to that!
ROSS: YEAH! Sometimes I just want to come home, put on some Kenny G and soak in a bath, you know?
(Pause)
JOEY: We're growing older. We're not women.
Hahahah. I don't like Kenny G. AT ALL.
5. How about body parts?
Hmmm. I KNEW you were going to say that. : )
6. *Clap clap clap* Amazing what they teach you in graduate school. Can you also rub your tummy at the same time? Do you ever powder your steering wheel by accident?
Hehehe. What can I say, it's a gift.
7. He started reading this blog today to find out what you are doing after work. He blows you a kiss.
I love my dad. He loves me too much. : )
8. Let's start a betting pool on the final date, shall we?
Ok place your bet. : )
9. Don't remind me of what I'm missing.
How can THAT be possible??? Hmmm. You work too hard. :) Lemme show you around. Come on over. : )
10. Sorry ma'am, we have a one minute limit on acceptance speeches. The Academy stands up and gives you warm, sustained applause.
(sob) Thank you. You've all been wonderful! (insert wave)