Posted 2:24 PM
by Blah blah
Ernie reinstated his blog comments! This week we get one of his infamous
Ernie's mom posts. Plus designer Cheshire Dave made this
funny Flash history of the Cooper Black typeface. Oh God. Ernie's starting yet another
reality webgame to fill his lunch breaks. My housemate used to work with Ernie in the same group, a few dot-coms ago.
I see
Unica Hija is dating a new guy. And she likes "being treated like a child." Spill spill spill, girl! Or it's NO ice cream and halo-halo for you tonight.
My new links:
Chris, a gay Chinese guy in San Francisco, from Malaysia, whom I met at Amabelle's beach party and whom I think is really cool and good for asking about gay clubs this fall;
Esther, a UCLA girl who's entering the financial investment world;
Miyuki, a pretty British Japanese girl in London who's a dancer and blogs with her two sisters---also dancers;
Pjammer, a handsome, cocky financial guy I met at the beach party who actually brought a LAPTOP to the beach, who is trying to make a short film and use it to help break into Hollywood;
Pylduck, an intellectual gay Asian guy in grad school at the U. of North Carolina;
Susan, a graphic design grad from the U. of Arizona who looks very much like my Taiwanese friend Irene;
Susie, girl about to start college who is a good source for your angst-fix, Halo;
and
Victor, a Chinese guy in S. California who has travelled much and is an e-business consultant.