Posted 2:35 AM
by Anonymous
Continuing along the vein of "superficial”, shallow gossip on yummy men (sorry, Raymond but girls must be girls sometimes) ... So, I saw Minority Report over the weekend. (I thought it was good on the whole, a little bit iffy in certain aspects but then again, as with anything concerning time travel how do you really expect it to make full logical sense?)
But I begin to digress. Yummy men, that’s what I was going to talk about. Yeah, so Colin Farrell - whom I’ve found out is 26 years old, Irish and rumoured to be recently married (why? Oh why?) – is the latest on my list of “doable” men. Those piercing dark eyes, the adorable little boy face on a hard well-muscled body, and that smile ... well, they just bowl me over! (And doesn’t he look a little like Brad?)
What do you gals (and guys, we welcome your comments too) think? And who would be on your list of "doable people"?