Posted 1:27 PM
by Anonymous
Can you function well in social situations? Can you easily talk to strangers you've just met for the first time? I personally don't like big crowds, and I'm usually not bold enough to speak my mind to a bunch of strangers. I always have a fear of people judging me, so I tend to believe that my opinions aren't good enough for their tastes. However, I intend to meet a bunch of new people tonight, and I'm going to try my best to be myself and not let my fears get the best of me. It's weird that I have this phobia, because both my parents are extroverts. I grew up in a loud household, but I turned out to be so quiet. If I happen to meet any of you tonight, I will try my best to be more social. Give me a beer, and I'll be your best friend...haha.. :)