Posted 4:29 PM
by Blah blah
Am gonna be busy for the next week or so. Go ahead and make yourself at home. Have fun without me! I was invited by the Sze sisters,
Amabelle and Felicia, to their San Francisco beach party this Friday night. We'll just relax, chat, make s'mores and toast marshmallows. Last time I did that was last summer with Jennifer and her buddies. We were lucky enough to pick a place on the beach that didn't require any pit or permit to build a bonfire. I haven't been getting enough rest recently, partly due to the long talks I've been having with bloggers like YOU! Time to get some more sleeeeeep.
I just deleted about 30 people from my address book. (I have a big book.) Don't you just get tired of maintaining contacts with people who don't seem to care? I certainly do. Out with the old. In with the new! A question: how do YOU decide when a relationship or friendship is dead or nonexistent enough that you delete the person from your book?
See you soon! In the meantime, remember...at least Raymond cares!