Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, June 17, 2002



Singing

David started a thread on Rice Bowl Journals called Let's Hear You Sing. He had some very kind words to say about my voice.

Here's my reply:

Wow, Dave, I am very flattered! :)
I don't consider myself very good---just someone who appreciates the art very much.

Unfortunately, Yahoo Briefcase decided to block all public file sharing unless you pay, so I cannot share my previous songs with you. Have any suggestions where else I can put my files?

My singing page.

Here's something I sang today just for you guys! Use RealPlayer to hear it.

I Can't Help Falling in Love With You, by Elvis.

Other, better singers you should hear, both Taiwanese girls:

1. Kathy Wen. This girl is a musical performer on the side!

2. Sabrina Liao, singing answering machine messages. Now in Taipei.

If you guys want to record smaller files, use what I use, Real Producer Basic.


Home