Tiger Cafe     
    

Saturday, June 22, 2002


Saw Steven Spielberg's Minority Report yesterday. This movie just blew me away. It's one of the best science fiction movies I've ever seen---could become a classic. (Here's an excerpt from the short story by Philip K. Dick.) It will remain in my mind longer than Blade Runner (which I only remember as depressing), that other classic also inspired by a story from Dick. This and The Bourne Identity are the two best movies I've seen this year! Again, try not to read any reviews beforehand to fully enjoy the twists in the plot. Over the last year or two, I have come to increasingly admire Tom Cruise, not just as an exciting and talented Actor, but as a wonderful, down-to-earth human being. Read his bio for more details. Recently, we also watched Kate and Leopold on DVD, and I was amazed by how fantastic Hugh Jackman (aka Wolverine in X-Men) is in romantic comedy and as a romantic leading man. He blows everyone else way with his calm conviction and his playing the part of a perfect gentleman. Hugh Jackman definitely earns my awe and respect.


New Photo Albums

Because Yahoo Photos does not let you show full-sized pictures to the public anymore, I was not happy with it. Also, I wanted to reorganize all my photos by theme instead of date and to put them in one place.

I finally did it. WHEW! I will use Sony ImageStation for all my photos from now on. It's free and the space seems unlimited. Try it!

To transfer a LOT of photos in one group, they let you E-MAIL them instead of uploading them. Emailing photos is so much more efficient, plus I had trouble getting the normal upload to work.

Here are most of my digital photos from the last few years. Click twice on pix to view them in full-size. You only need the link for one album to flip through all of them. Enjoy:

- Taiwan 1997
- France 1999
- New York City 2001
- Friends
- Me
- Family
- Parties
- Outdoor Trips
- SF Bay Area


Home