Posted 6:58 PM
by Blah blah
Look at this crazy, amazing scheme:
Icepick.com, the world's least private house. It's completely wired, and this couple (I think the girl is Asian) even graphs statistics on the Internet, of things like number of times their toilet was flushed. Stalk them with me.
WOW.
The Brick Testament. Stories from the Bible enacted in Lego building blocks! I'm not used to the sight of Lego toys having sex.
This sucks...just what I need now. :(
High-tech slowdown may be worsening (
San Jose Mercury News): "Silicon Valley's high-tech hangover isn't over. In fact, it may be getting worse. In recent weeks, executives and economists have begun to acknowledge that the downturn in corporate spending on new technology is far deeper and more widespread than they imagined. With businesses continuing to slash the spending that fuels the Silicon Valley economy, local companies are watching their sales continue to shrink, leading to new rounds of job cuts to appease Wall Street."