Posted 12:57 AM
by Blah blah
I saw the movie
Serendipity recently (John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale), and I love it! The critics disagree with me, but here is one of the few
good reviews which expresses much of my similar appreciation. I guess a movie stays with you if it awakens memories dormant in your own life, past treasures that you had folded away and never told anyone. Suddenly that moment is out there on the screen, and across that void you relive it, filled with sugary magic and the aroma of croissants.
Serendipity is such a movie for me. Sometimes I wonder about how much fate is working in my life, how much further I have to go before my next big step, and how many signs I may have accidentally missed. But if I missed them or see nothing special, is that, as John Cusack says, in itself a sign?
What do you think of the movie and the idea of fate?