Posted 5:02 AM
by Blah blah
a Boy's view
Poor
Rasee is having love problems now and feeling that pang in her heartstrings that comes from deleting a person from her life. Please send her your support.
Rasee, I am SO sorry about Bubbles and the Boy. You wrote
one of the saddest and most touching entries I have ever read. You are too kind to pretend not to be deeply hurt, to not ask for the Boy for yourself. I cannot say anything to comfort you but cliches. All I can say is, you are too kind. And you mustn't deny yourself like that next time. Having the Boy ask your friend out for coffee does not mean he would not respond to your advances over time. I guess for you, coffee is almost like adultery. But it might not mean that much to all Boys. In pursuing a boy, victory is not always to the swiftest girl. It's like the Tortoise and the Hare. A boy may change his mind; he may wait to see what his feelings are with time.
I was once such a Boy myself. I had gotten to know two sisters at the same time. Both liked me, and I liked them. From a Boy's view, victory can be to the more compatible and devoted girl, not just to the faster or prettier or louder one. You don't need to give up so soon.
Next time, please don't automatically put yourself down and say you "knew" the Boy was going to go for someone else, ok? You have some very amazing qualities, and any Boy on your radio frequency can see that and will know your value.
Cindy is
also in lovepain now too. Send her some encouragement!