Tiger Cafe     
    

Monday, May 20, 2002


This is too much fun!!!
From John, I found My Virtual Model. "Create your own model! See a 3D version of yourself." My God. You have GOT to try it and let me know your results! You can dress yourself later by clicking on the clothing stores.

This is actually close to what I look like (*gasp*). Click for original size. Do you have any fashion advice for me?


BlindDateBlog just kicked off Leila. Too bad. She was so interesting and multifaceted, in that typical San Franciscan way---director of content AND a yoga instructor. Here's a funny picture from her website. "Will design, develop and implement scalable Java components for food." (These guys were outside SF's Moscone Center, where they hold the yearly JavaOne conference.)

Oh MAN, you have got to see this....Last week on BlindDateBlog, Jonathan had posted a bunch of "sexy" pix of himself, soaped-up, in a bathtub holding something that looks like a bag of urine. Choire responded by

posting this: Jonathan in HOT or NOT? Hahaha! I've met Jonathan before at Min Jung's party, where they are housemates.

That's what I wanna be...a pig a pig no less no less...yeah yeah...bububu dum...Pigs Ham It Up, Win the Good Life (Reuters): "Nine flying pigs who became overnight stars in Britain after featuring in a television commercial have moved into luxury retirement quarters with a promise they will never end up as bacon."


Home