Posted 12:54 AM
by Blah blah
Well the first run of "The Bachelor" is over! Alex picked AMANDA to be his potential mate.
Look at those
video interviews on the website, of both the girls and Alex. They are pretty revealing. Trista's attitude reminds me of someone I dislike---kind of aloof and fake. Amanda seems like the right choice, and they seem to have genuinely fallen for each other.
Watching Alex's interviews, I started to like him a lot. I could really identify with much of what he said, agreed with his decision-making process, and felt like I may have thought the same words in those situations. His explanation of why he rejected Shannon makes perfect sense, and I would have done the same. He sounds very thoughtful, respectful, and sensitive. Great guy. What did you think of him and of the girls?
Note that Alex was not required to pick or marry anyone. And the girls were not required to pick him back. No one is under obligation, and the couple will still take time to date normally after this.
This show also brings up the strategy of "speed dating" to save the hassle and embarrassment of suffering through too many bad blind dates. What do you think of speed dating?