Posted 8:08 AM
by Blah blah
OH MY GOD, Christina! I wake up and find 27 comments in your post below. HAHAHAHAHA... I laughed for at least 1 hour straight. Poor Sean... I hope you see this is all an understandable mistake. They don't mean to hurt your feelings, right (*slap*) Nick?
By the way, I saw your
post on Xici.net.
Ernie's site is one of the most popular blogs on the Internet. He has all kinds of readers, not mainly homosexual ones.
By the way, Cheshire Dave posted the text of his play
"The Finest Poet", which I saw last month. Funny. And you learn about poetry slams.
From
Julie I found this
NY Times article that made me cringe.
Globe-Hop, but Beware Beauty Lag. "Ms. Dowad, who is in her early 40's, suffers from a kind of frequent-flier body-dysmorphic disorder ¡ª the sneaky feeling that affects women who travel often and must negotiate the radically shifting expectations of feminine beauty from one capital to the next. As more people globe-hop routinely, those who travel between London, New York and Los Angeles ¡ª an especially popular route in the fashion, music and movie industries ¡ª have found that the leaps they must make in personal appearance require much more adjustment and provoke larger insecurities than do simple problems like jet lag or what the word "biscuit" really means."