Posted 12:36 PM
by Blah blah
More crazy photos!
You ask...I deliver. Yahoo Photos doesn't let you view high-resolution photos any more with normal service. Here are some random hi-res images I still keep in my Berkeley account. Enjoy!
How do I get out of this bathroom?
Rae, Christine, and I, last winter. Mountain View.
Jennifer and I, singing at Tom's BBQ. Burlingame.
Old men doing lawn bowling. Paris.
Tiny musketeer. Paris.
Mont Saint Michel---stunning! More
photos. North coast of France.
Mont Saint Michel, receeding water level. France.
Monaco Yacht Club. Monaco.
Raymond as the Statue of Liberty. New York City.
Mwahhh! Kiss for liberty.
Don't sneeze!
More photos:
Chinese New Year party for the
CNetwork. (hosted by my friend Wei).
FINALLY, here are the photos I took at my friend
Dolly's house party! Here are some of my favorites:

Ben, Helen, and their son Ethan (on left)

Spider-Man! Uh, I mean Dolly's 3-year-old son, Bryan. I lay on the floor to shoot this. Hey! His shirt color matches that of Tiger Cafe!

Whoa! Bryan naked. Sorry, this is PAY-PER-VIEW!

Dolly, Andrew, Sarah, Lisa

Kenny, Sarah. AWWW...

Sarah, Lisa. Awww...

Sarah keeping away from the press (me)
From
Asia's birthday a few weeks ago:

Two kids I met near the slide. The girl looks a bit like
Amelie, no?

Alexander

Asia and I

Melanie and Asia playing "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"

Cheeeez

We think that girl on the right will grow up into a model. She knows how to respond to the camera!

"There...You happy now, Raymond???"