Posted 1:51 AM
by Blah blah
As you see, now Christina is branching off into her own blog,
Chinese Tea. She's still gonna stay here but will compete with herself. Hmm...maybe one blog will be be the "good girl" and one will be the "bad girl"...yeah! Serves you right, Raymond, for your poor Chinese.
I'm still up at 1:50 am, talking to this engineer I work with in India about some code. Sigh...
Omar, Mr. Humor himself, wrote another funny entry called
Anatomy of an Argument. Very clever. I saw something like this in a short film on the Net once, with two guys who meet up in the zoo and end up saying all of these parenthetical expressions.
I've been exploring
Borland JBuilder much recently, and I like it hell of a lot better than IBM's Visual Age for Java, as a development tool. JBuilder rules! At the annual JavaOne conference in San Francisco, last week, Borland won a host of awards for best Java development tool. I cannot rave about it enough!