Posted 4:56 PM
by Blah blah
Amazing. Thanks to a link by Internet rock star
Ernie, we have
420 visitors today here and counting. (550 visitors as of 1 am Saturday.) Wow. And only one person left a comment. Hey, we speak-a En-glish too, you know! Feedback please.
Got a nice note from
Vanezza today.
Her blog. What a cool new design! It's the
7th time she has changed her whole look, but hey, girl, if you ever have the itch to redecorate again, we'd appreciate it here too at the Tiger Cafe. Vanezza lives in New York City with her husband Oddy.
Speaking of beautiful designs, this is one of the most visually stunning personal sites I've ever seen:
Pearl Pan, in Singapore, redid her site a month ago. I don't know how she manages to put up the most gorgeous drawings of herself day after day. She draws simply, with bold, eye-catching colors, and reading her is like leafing through a cartoon version of
Vogue. She's always color-coordinated and fashionable. I feel the pleasure of drinking a strawberry milkshake by looking at this.