Tiger Cafe     
    

Saturday, March 16, 2002


Topics I don't have time to flesh out as I wish:

- My aunt in the Philippines has started a foundation in memory of my uncle who passed away. It will give a grant to a faculty member in the College of Engineering at the University of the Philippines for this coming year, starting in June!

- Post pics of Dolly's party. I know I know...

- My crazy weekend in mid-February: hosting my political TV show, meeting and having dinner with Ginny, singing karaoke at her friend Erica's place, going to a comedy club with June and Tony, and letting "psycho-girl" borrow my car.

- Dinner at Linda's place.

- I'm planning to buy a new laptop.

Maybe that's it. I'm kinda a perfectionist when I write here, and it causes me to delay posting when I know I could write a great story. Anyhow, if I don't have time to write about something, maybe I'll just make quick notes like this, so at least you know I have a life.

As always, I'd appreciate some feedback. Does my writing put you to sleep? Am I talking too much about serious topics? What do you like? I mean I'm here lamenting the treatment of Andersen, and I go to some other journals and people are describing their bellybutton lint. It's just a lot faster to write about the news and a lot harder to write comedy or something truly poetic. I like that quote: "Writing is easy. All you have to do is sit in front of a blank sheet and wait for beads of blood to form on your forehead."


Home