Posted 7:26 PM
by Blah blah
One more thing. Last night my phone rang, and it was a guy asking me to switch to Sprint long distance phone service. As usual, I started gushing about how happy I am with my current long distance/international phone service. "When you call them you always get a human being on the line! Do you know HOW cheap the rate is to...? Blah blah..." Instead of saying thank you and bye, the man started asking questions. "Hey, maybe I should look into your service," he said. "What's their #?" "Yeah man," I said. "You know this must be good, because they aren't even paying me to say this."
I was blown away. It was the first time I have been rung by a telemarketer and ended up selling HIM something!!! (To keep their small atmosphere and excellent customer service, I'm not gonna say what carrier it is here. If interested, just email me.)
I am very determined this week. It has been pure hell. One of the most exhausting weeks I have ever had. I stayed up till 3 am this morning, slept two hours, and have been up since 5 am. Had my first (and only?) meal of the day at 5 pm. It feels like two weeks has gone by, but it's only Wednesday! Arrgh. Typing this amidst bone-crushing fatigue.... Now I'm gonna collapse. See ya next week maybe.